Saturday 7 November 2015

Miss you

Missing my mum so much. Still can't believe this enormous loss has happened.  My heart breaks over and over and I don't know how I'm managing to get through each day. Keep thinking there was more that could have been done but no matter how many scenarios I go through, it's not going to change anything, they won't bring my mum back and I get so angry. At times, I'm at a total loss at how to deal with all the high emotions going through me and I can't cope. I want my mum so bad. How can she not be here? I know she's here in a different form but how or why was she taken from me? What did my mum ever do? Other than be a devoted mother? Why why fking why?! I can't handle this pain. I'm going to join my mum one day soon, I can't see any other way, my life is nothing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment