Monday 19 October 2015

Service

Today, we said goodbye to our mother. Only, there are no goodbyes, only 'til we meet again. Meanwhile, I know my mum is still with us, I feel her. I know she is there. The pain I feel inside will not lessen, I will somehow learn to live with it. Time cannot heal such a huge hole, it simply isn't possible. If I had one wish, just one, it would be that the Powers That Be had taken me. Not my mum. My mum didn't want to die, she was afraid of it and I can't bear the thought of her going through it, it is more than I can humanly bear. How do I go on? What point is there? One day, in the not too distant future, I shall be reunited with her. One day. I hope my mum is proud of all her girls tonight, we gave it our all. I know she is feeling proud of us tonight, after all  we are her girls. Love you mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment