Saturday 25 May 2013

Tonight I feel like...

...chatting shit! Shit shit and more SHIT. Imma gonna chat shit till I can chat shit no more! My brain is fried. Fried fried fired fried FRIED! I can't function anymore, at least not at this given moment in time. It's like there's a lil man in my head blocking every receptive pathway in there and all those for outgoing pathways too. It makes sense in my head, just about. It's like my brain is asleep but my body isn't, get me? Or, my head is full of cotton wool, rendering it useless. Yesss, just a normal day for me then. Well, night, seeing as it is dark out there. Will be dark in this house too when I terminate the electric source to all lights and lamps. Don't even know if that last para made sense?!?! I think I should have been in bed hours ago. Wanna go bed with someone special but apparently he's on secret missions that I'm not privy to. Wtf. Maybe he's in the crystal maze in which case, all is forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment