Sunday 12 May 2013

God I'm such a...

...whizz at this horticultural shit! Think I just might have missed my calling in life. Well that sure would suck if I have. I'm sure I suck at plenty of shit so at least I've been groomed at sucking. Meaning, the blows are less intense and if nothing else, I'm at least good at something, albeit sucking at shit.
I have treated you to an update of my produce. I think it's spring onions and lettuce. Deffo lettuce but not sure if the other batch are sprouts. Wtf. I'm guessing spring onions but I have been known to be wrong on the rare occasion so time will tell. The dilemma I face is where the fk to put it all. My home is being taken over by soil and green stuff. Don't think I'll be taking them outside 'cos being in the shittiest country of all time, we do not have the honour of witnessing the sun. If you're thinking about buying some of my goods, know that they are premium first class goods. Due to the excellent quality of my green stuff, I'm sure you can appreciate this is reflected in the price. £6.91 for a bunch of spring onions (typically around 5 spring onions per bunch) and £8.57 for a stalk of sprouts (usually around 15 sprouts per stalk) . These are on offer at the moment so grab them while you can, they won't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment