Thursday 9 June 2016

Sad

Hello mum. Missing you so much. Feels so raw. The depth of your loss continues to build and I don't know what to do with myself half the time, I just want you back so bad. I know you're looking down on all your family and you will know I'm worried about my chest x ray results. I don't know why. I don't think I have cancer but because the Dr brought it up yesterday it still plays on my mind. Just can't wait to get the results back so that whatever is wrong can be sorted out. I'm thinking chest infection.
I'm going to come and lay some flowers Saturday. It's so hard going to your resting place. You're not there I know, you're a free spirit, looking down on us all but still, it's nice to have somewhere to go to give you flowers. I hope nan and grandad are looking after you, I miss them too.
Not a day goes past where I don't think of you, I hope you know that. Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment