Sunday 5 February 2012

Have run out...

...of cigs. Thick snow outside and I can't be arsed going out to buy any. I don't feel too bad for not having any, I've just read a few pages of my AC book so I'm feeling rather empowered at the mo. Say, around 20% haha I did have a fleeting thought to see how long I can go before buying any but no can do. I'll stop when I stop. I'll know when the time is right,. Hopefully!
I am currently thinking of a lil mantra to say to myself each time I feel a poke from evil Nic. A strong positive one. He just stabbed me just now actually but still can't be arsed going to the shop so he can sod off ha! There I am, holding one end of the rope and there he is, holding on dearly for all he is worth at the other end. Yes I am winning this battle woo go me! I have pulled him about 30% towards the line...
Thar goes another stab. Rubbish. I feel like going to the shop now but at the same time I really don't want to. It's too cold. And too much effort. How did I get so lazy?! Also, I am gonna try associating the 'pangs' with another action. Instead of reading the pangs as a need for a ciggie, I'm gonna try to take them to mean I want to do some knitting lol Not knitting as such but another activity. One that I like. "oh, did you just poke me Nic?" instead of associating that poke as a need for a ciggie, I'm gonna disassociate that link and replace the need for a cig with a need for knitting instead. Yeah, I think I'm onto something there...or not... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment