Friday 3 February 2012

Prep games and material...

Today, I took delivery of a lil DS game...'My health coach - stop smoking with Allen Carr'. Have had a few mins on it, seems it will be helpful. Cost a couple of quid but capable of saving me thousands! So I am armed with my book and the game and I'm hoping it will transform my attitude towards smoking. It did it before and I'm hoping it will again, although I am not kidding myself that I will have a relatively easy quit like last time. CT too!
I did think about going back on the NRT but the only thing stopping me is that I remember when I used it a couple of weeks ago it hit me that I'm just prolonging my withdrawal, maybe it's just easier to go the whole hog and combat both the addiction and habit at once. Seem's a daunting task but I am trying to change my perceptions.
Today, has been a real shit day. I'm glad I didn't pick today to stop! I have not set a definite date yet but I know I need to because the longer I leave it the harder it's going to be to stick to a date. I feel I will know the moment as I proceed with my AC material. I kinda felt an aversion towards cigarettes last time due to AC, lets see if I experience the same this time.

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/features/print/2349/nicotine-can-it-save-your-brain,

No comments:

Post a Comment