Friday 27 January 2012

Slow down...

So, it's another day nearer to my quit date. Bring it! Err, actually no don't bring it just yet, I need time to adjust! Must must must dig out all my books - Allan Carr is my hero! I tried quitting a few days ago and lasted all of 36 hrs woo! I was using NRT and although it took the edge off (I was using patches and spray) it hit me that I wasn't actually conquering my addiction. Whilst some people don't mind using such products, I realised I didn't really wanna long out the withdrawal process so I'm gonna be doing this quit CT. My mind is telling me I may as well carry on smoking if I'm gonna be using NRT cos I'm still not addressing my addiction by using it so I'm just gonna soddin' go for it and hope for the best! Btw, to anyone reading this that are using NRT, good for you and good luck with it. Whatever works for ya. At least you're not inhaling all the other nasty crap that come with smoking cigs to get the nicotine. We all share the same end goal and may all of us reach it.
Anyhoo, time to get some study done. My college tutor is going to be sooooo impressed with my assessment I'm working on. Never before has she had to spend so much time correcting all my mistakes in her feedback lol Well! Fancy giving me all that work and expecting ME to know where everything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment