Sunday 29 January 2012

Blood? What blood?!

So today I was supposed to 'do my bit' and give blood. True to form, something happened to mess that up but if the powers that be think I'm going to overlook this and forget all about 'doing my bit' then it's fighting a losing battle. So stick that where the sun don't shine!
Have spent a lot of today trying to not think about tomorrow. Aye, its 'don't do that it's bad for you' day. Yip, losing my one 'n only vice :( No more ciggies for me. My mindset is not where I wanted it to be but again, I'm rubbish and didn't read up any. Now whether this is an excuse or not I don't know, but I'm gonna have a word with my kids about my lil 'promise'. The one I made to stop smoking Monday 30th. I'm thinking maybe I ought to get a couple of days reading done (Allen Carr) so that come my stop date, my head will at least look like its curving towards getting round the FACT that I will no longer be accommodating nicotine in my life. Hmmm. Excuse? Or sensible? Obviously, I'm going to choose the latter :) Will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment