Sunday 23 July 2017

Keep it together...

...must keep it together...easier said than done. I really am going to stop setting myself up for fall after fall after fall, I am a glutton for punishment. Today has proved why I must keep to myself and not let family in. It's not like they give a damn anyway. If they did, and if they knew me, they'd know that sometimes I react in a way I don't want to react in and that I can't stop myself when I get like that. They're all happy enough playing happy families without me by the sounds of it so they can carry on as they are. That barrier is going right back up once I get these emotions out of me again and next time there's any chance of meeting up with a family member I'm going to steer clear. For my own sanity. I can't keep letting myself get torn, no matter how lonely it gets on my own. It really is just me and the kids now.

No comments:

Post a Comment