Sunday 6 March 2016

Mother's day

Well, happy Mother's day to you mum. Words simply cannot express how big a void is left inside me without you here. I feel so bitter and angry at times with how some evil cruel disease had to take you and when others talk about what they're doing with their mums this Mother's day when I can't makes me want to lash out. It's not fair. I still to this day can't believe you're gone. I have this small knot of frustration, despair and helplessness in the pit of my stomach and it grows bigger and bigger til it threatens to overwhelm me. I don't know how I'm getting through each day but somehow I'm managing but I don't know how. How does one carry on when the person who carried them for nine months, gave birth to them and then raised them is no longer here? I don't know. I love you forever and always mum XxxxxxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment