Monday 11 August 2014

Life is so hard

I'm currently in Gorleston with my kids. I love to be near the sea and I love just sitting there listening to the ocean, the gulls & the ships going about their business. Yet, life is unbearably hard at the moment and I can't find any joy in anything.
Never ever take those people you love for granted. Ever. I am in the position of never being able to take either of my parents for granted again & I don't wish it on anyone. My only wish is that bad things solely happened to bad people and not the good. Life is so unfair but somehow you have to find it within yourself to carry on & make the most of things.
My trip will probably be cut short & that is not an issue. I am, however, finding it hard to go back home and face reality. It is a hard job to keep sane and not scream & yell like a mad woman at the injustices of life. I need to be strong & I need to carry on because the alternative is far worse.
Enjoy your family and close ones, cherish them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment